Freitag, 21. September 2012

Sheldon Quotes - Best of

Schon ein wenig abgedroschen, aber hier ein paar echt geniale Sheldon Cooper Zitate aus The Big Bang Theory.

Sheldon Cooper die besten Zitate






  • Oh Mario. How I wish I could control everyone the way I can with you.
  • Incidentally, one can get beaten up in school simply by referring to oneself as one.
  • I'm not insane. My mother had me tested!
  • Ah, gravity . thou art a heartless bitch.
  • Coffee's out of the question. When I moved to California, I promised my mother I wouldn't start doing drugs.
  • Well, today we tried masturbating for money.
  • A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink. The bartneder replies "for you, no charge".
  • People of Sheldonopolis, this is you mayer. Follow me. If the children can't, leave them behind! Ohhh, the simulated horror.
  • I think you [Leonard] have as much of a chance of having a sexual relationship with Penny as the Hubble telescope does of discovering at the center of every black hole is a little man with a flashlight searching for a circuit breaker.
  • Under normal circumstances I'd say I tould you so. But as I have told so with such vehemence and frequency already the phrase has lost all meaning. Therefore, I will be replacing it with it with the phrase, I have informed you thusly.
  • For the record, I do have genitals. They're functional and aesthetically pleasing.
  • What exactly does that impression mean, "friends with benefits?" Does he provide her with health insurance?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen